I am a Master student at ShanghaiTech, advised by Prof. Shenghua Gao. I received my undergraduate degree from Xiamen University. I have also spent time at research lab of Tencent AI Lab.
My research focuses on Computer Vision and Machine Learning, espically on 3D Vision (Depth Estimation, Plane Detection, Multi-view Stereo, 3D reconstruction, 3D Human Modeling).
My CV is here.
- ShanghaiTech University, China (Aug 2018 - Now)
- M.S., Computer Science
- Advisor: Prof. Shenghua Gao
- Xiamen University, China (Aug 2014 - Jun 2018)
- B.E., Software Engineering
- Tencent AI Lab, Shenzhen, China, (Mar 2020 - Feb 2021)
- Research Intern
- 3D Human Modeling
- P2Net: Patch-match and Plane-regularization for Unsupervised Indoor Depth Estimation
- Fast-MVSNet: Sparse-to-Dense Multi-View Stereo With Learned Propagation and Gauss-Newton Refinement
- Single-Image Piece-wise Planar 3D Reconstruction via Associative Embedding
- Believe It or Not, We Know What You Are Looking at!
- Deep Multi-Task Learning to Recognise Subtle Facial Expressions of Mental States
- Guosheng Hu, Li liu, Yang Yuan, Zehao Yu, Yang Hua, Zhihong Zhang, Fumin Shen, Ling Shao, Timothy Hospedales, Neil Robertson, Yongxin Yang
- European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2018
- Deep stock representation learning: From candlestick charts to investment decisions
- Guosheng Hu, Yuxin Hu, Kai Yang, Zehao Yu, Flood Sung, Zhihong Zhang, Fei Xie, Jianguo Liu, Neil Robertson, Timothy Hospedales, Qiangwei Miemie
- IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2018
- Journal Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)
- Journal Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- Conference Reviewer: Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI)